Re: For the fairness and justice of the IETF culture//Re: [mpls] What to do with draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 05 April 2018 05:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=S2M1Wc6Pjct/dudHg8HdBa1ijMNPxckPyXwbSbYNoco=; b=W+E76vME4H5SmUskt2KipDZ4FOxDRLJrd+JORnxsHkxKNHh5nGjwST97dXt2Z2/4w8 CE/f5feR1Lr0xipOPzC1W9wd2wc12gW9vs3KcvwxwocW+jCFzSSxcwECv1HY/3h/z2Dx YuIQNYza4LN2LMUZ+ccrv3xqzK3SsPjxhvHqAnhj94iEG/KC8okNi6mFxR0PkO5ujara pepN1jXAWEfgsGi6eYoS3FNiqLN45h+FzLED3/5s/GfIwdCCBe9e9NHEIBq5eXUpTgD2 XDzhufRvFFyqru7iHc9SG9rmnG39eyr/C+ZBMpLk5lJ5QMCITrMzQE5bnSbiOdwckpr/ +xMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=S2M1Wc6Pjct/dudHg8HdBa1ijMNPxckPyXwbSbYNoco=; b=gjDjN8bD42inRgc8jTMlrV7cIzxlfQ55iW3rgrbVoR6Ri5bYFhITDrbDsW/yt3fOoG ss8AYylnAiUaklYEeVzZDZ91KkkxidqaFdeuBaqXvg+Oy2SWgd5I1yYgVSW27it3IW8Q Icve8z4xby5rqpG0L+/pFmlSFgefBWZPhplT9UNcFsnE3UXqFIVTwHUEPbALvf7Rk/v/ vDgIZsXy66dG1whGLQ+xgZAXSgdut1Kh/QIFD6XBBLzpYxVSxv/H9MnaI4vI1XXfGRjM ZSHLnbxioHRVxVcm3BbjrHv14fUoGSgPNf2ehsNFOUenFzZPjA4r1ITiPguhBL2D0H8/ VMmA==