Internet Monthly Report - August 1994

Ann Cooper <cooper@isi.edu> Tue, 13 September 1994 22:24 UTC

To: Internet-Research-Group:;
Cc: ietf@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: Internet Monthly Report - August 1994
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 15:21:10 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Ann Cooper <cooper@isi.edu>

August 1994

INTERNET MONTHLY REPORTS
------------------------

The purpose of these reports is to communicate to the Internet Research
Group the accomplishments, milestones reached, or problems discovered by
the participating organizations.

     This report is for Internet information purposes only, and is not
     to be quoted in other publications without permission from the
     submitter.

Each organization is expected to submit a 1/2 page report on the first
business day of the month describing the previous month's activities.

These reports should be submitted via network mail to:

     Ann Westine Cooper (Cooper@ISI.EDU)

     NSF Regional reports - To obtain the procedure describing how to
     submit information for the Internet Monthly Report, send an email
     message to mailserv@is.internic.net and put "send imr-procedure" in
     the body of the message (add only that one line; do not put a
     signature).

Requests to be added or deleted from the Internet Monthly report list
should be sent to "imr-request@isi.edu".

     Details on obtaining the current IMR, or back issues, via FTP or
     EMAIL may be obtained by sending an EMAIL message to "rfc-
     info@ISI.EDU" with the message body "help: ways_to_get_imrs".  For
     example: