Re: Please approve a mailing list or inform me how to Create a mailing list for discussing these projects

valdis.kletnieks@vt.edu Sat, 21 July 2018 09:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:sender:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:date:message-id; bh=SNts+DcWaKFMvfr8aYuEKSMX7iQU/C5Pnl6cSSrnZdA=; b=X0MMNt0b/f4/3cYc3SerWuCJwdtH8dKPJ2PZgKtUJ7TW2PAuHS/KGqj9TKpWtnM/7s LEzwE12v4xaY+BqLQsBralARnAVizun95vPFGYT5xjz5odtZ6+IqTbX4rCMtEn1XojkR ViF7SN9hpq/Przf3OOVLz8swhOn1tfOgkJiXaeONAbbqvoqDJojO6sxhgvOUJngsF9A6 v/m9o18kvg1kNMOmIY0PoHfEPzidCKw36pmEJGNA2whgCaJo65Mtl2WezqmkvlSiJFi9 8NJ6JGO2s2oMqqKEEOljAnZuxYANnef1uUQsr4suWRG53znrH4YjqgBVojiz5a+S8k4F mz8Q==