Re: [mail-vet-discuss] -19 of draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header

SM <sm@resistor.net> Sat, 10 January 2009 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1231576304; x=1231662704; bh=3TvLvD7dCoFNQkLEHwQhPh+bl9io0lNfrrVrjKg+IcI=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=ftruTG9ocTJJaaurksLIKn2SHRFx7Evgm07dtORhuCjiqm+DDXLwHn5zUFWCInfTE LBR/I/ut2ZmlkcLrnKb4spPw7OFcN0ks5+o93lMuZqtNOP7L/V7SD6UwOL3H/Ap/Mv fBmbn+rqBkpwgb2Oms9K8cba4+bxO2ZaRoScPLtU=