Remote hubs for IETF 98: Zurich

IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org> Thu, 02 March 2017 21:52 UTC

Subject: Remote hubs for IETF 98: Zurich
From: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 23:52:25 +0200
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: Warren Kumari <wkumari@google.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, IETF <ietf@ietf.org>

This is a follow-up about Google’s offer to host hubs for the IETF
98 participants who cannot travel to Chicago because of
the recent U.S. travel ban.

Thank you Ted and Warren, and Google!

Please see the details below; they are planning to host a hub
in Zurich, Switzerland, for the duration of the meeting. If you
are interested in joining IETF-98 via this hub, you need
to register as described below.

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair

---