Re: IETF technical plenary: the end of application protocols

SM <sm@resistor.net> Wed, 23 March 2011 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1300910495; bh=87xbpYeD8zLkuL4cKyM1+KY0MwPprsv0xivXn8b0VX4=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=tuVu6tpSA9jssIOM3Q5mEZ6kka0RQr2Y638f4n/BXUv+K44ogwuEENO1e2rNWnYiv SClPMG6w0ZjahNMVUWYZPUzVUU3C+CHVgivPwXge3FO+YdCleQ+i5kfd3S8nQOztMN +xX5N9SqGfQ6hZVmp6RiVW8Gw/sSiYw8nScLT18w=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1300910495; bh=87xbpYeD8zLkuL4cKyM1+KY0MwPprsv0xivXn8b0VX4=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=l3idX5dv/1zMnY/jGwhjqiy+iRihELDzvLujZ6119st0VIqdi0ww8YqEd7oIItOS1 F2qlfq17sDzun7lWCu3FT7+/5VZ+jXbnQfdG4jCKgkfWTTBvP8S6pjRoe6B5bIz1ZH 9WFHImpi5oDPmQliGzLVClTjUYAufE6p4MzyifqI=