Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-09

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 07 November 2013 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+l61v8fQZ35q5WIVKSVv/5vGz7NuKwjU7n5MmW7WUHA=; b=asGl0wWyaWyPgblstsS9g/77E0Ej0PsknjAztnFDN1nf/rIdUjgW+nEMvIz7TcTnOk A4R80Bg33+rwfRsOMFTrsIwsWQGn4DpSg90r1BI3EPzFfdjaXgJZD3MAqkVFeABjw+0x NI2QR7UTMbuQDBriBwXXoyohcP6IhS4ePAKi7pOSfCUiXayxeStCTH5wnUnGkpe1q2qx FGMInSCdfuySRBz0sAsSnd1fQtpyKVzdM5QG9CVh/a8WUryqDTwiLDbFfmMJGoMeEGir i6Typ9LDz5oFdkmkY11w/Ju6k16ZqaRft7fRS981xnAb5w1W8DHan2scBF6vNKZrtZCa TM2w==