Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-07.txt> (A Lower Effort Per-Hop Behavior (LE PHB)) to Proposed Standard

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 29 January 2019 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YuBnW3yyxftn4AuzXzYvloq4lPmBGRbXE9iJ4nEJmOU=; b=NKytqZCK8AcBHnzlkBeM1gdYizCf4Dy+pfUqsK0u3fezgBwElmEF+/2eGf1uJLGHMA FvetMWx42lQuY73c2Wrk42yT4jlxythTUlKQVmNi5JlVdL9Oefq0PiW1O29NXxEJlbRD IozKPvU8tpwAbkCwFWatU+IbNl4JbC07Cwyt0T70Tb5/7I05EW/OSdUrg601yYyM1i9g KC04W4cgtrjnzgRAlAtMBdbfPH6XvqZj8OqI4iII5gCDGW/L72nOKw+TLVrbIsHcAGph hK2eoaqnANK47eAgKRlhD9IsvOB4Fl3QkWAQpJdA3kjJ2m3py2sfMVO4zhmEb3qQHqm1 Iw9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YuBnW3yyxftn4AuzXzYvloq4lPmBGRbXE9iJ4nEJmOU=; b=iJEjqAjRaR5CEg1e1/OCpdZuIJneAOnFVSafsz7KUFbfBYti//uHrR/Ok2OcDoJ7+s D7ZqAQjJjPfdDbKt6VgkwUjKlliYpDW/HmuanOyASB5Cjm0emmW5QBHCBKwy+EEof+9t YMPevLVb68Wbyz5ACm8oOeAh4vf+RUx43L1+o4U/9uSozwYBdeMLgaWH8DY2RxQRB/jL +rVjvI1FAF+6mCfwQeSUos+ycOrx14mjd3QV6p7sHQELylpuM32CIJ/zAaunrleaT0Hp YpZfeWfJg1xkfZZ0Jd3zXvGj9U0Lh7pSrFPpY8Ad2XkgAdR/1vGmCFz2BaSFt7QU9U02 8rzw==