Information request for Secure WiFi standards

Howard Tinker <Howard.Tinker@arqiva.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 09:33 UTC

From: Howard Tinker <Howard.Tinker@arqiva.com>
To: "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:33:35 +0000
Subject: Information request for Secure WiFi standards
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Dear Sir / Madam,
Please can you advise if IETF have published or are planning to publish any standards for a Secure WiFi product that could be potentially used by users requiring a higher level of security than the public  systems available today (e.g. police, fire, ambulance, military, other government agencies etc) ?

Kind regards
Howard

Howard Tinker
Product Manager - New Product Development

Telecoms - Secure Solutions

Mob: 07977 922684
Arqiva | Farley Lane | Romsley Hill | Halesowen | West Midlands | B62
    0LG

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are for the personal attention of the addressee only, any other usage or access is unauthorised. It may contain information which could be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended addressee you may not copy, disclose, circulate or use it.

If you have received this email in error, please destroy it and notify the sender by email. Any representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

Although we use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all sent emails, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and we advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachments. We cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. We reserve the right to monitor email communications through our networks.

Arqiva Limited. Registered office: Crawley Court, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 2QA United Kingdom Registered in England and Wales number 2487597