Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt> (The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 22 August 2012 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CfoG8xvqFmXD1As7Xz1bzT6abEgsAj/iqk/IfHWwf48=; b=rakBPOYcNHo1EqRa0AsfsjwfpJJ1Z/Otg+zCA44igFESBYt5ospZz0+KfA9udLlK4L xcG4iw8zWM5E8dWketb+hbtB8c/tfGWdu78ws46MFLrj75WoKZMnCmnNqYPTjFnndGfY IPO3LiMPsl56YbSznhnnuJRdNQNeCOiZ3n/xRMxhIIFsmvzMOhFHCcr6pxmqDkpfrfnf 5S8aMldfhJKaeiArFREEVRVJyuyBGs5+3fptY0DSrEV0d7Wr3IJZDTdbT3AYB25FQ4Qi U3fimnAnYemH9Cr40HBe1D8Ggn65GHkLcYdjW3ESOmxnG/p3DwvvAEJHQ+5hCbcYsgg4 k9PA==