Re: IETF 112 will be a fully online meeting

Brian Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 06 September 2021 09:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oucQP8mSDgLsK9FjcgVONoPRAj5d30rock9kjwmGdu0=; b=ZTD+JdYuPDtAunvBJVZ6s1HR8Xp3qO7T7BMz9HZq5nhnWg/WD86MQmsa5nLLMtwIw2 btXVPDfp2BF0j0QkPqsjxgPyDGCZ64/lYJV+8wb2iJ87Jub6cFMJm+4EK5c5COA7P6eJ bssnX25U8TOuFnsII9Gi4FBheQadwGIRwqaD1u46hcTlJR5W/U8YlNY7ugAlslAV3Afg IsCSA7RHdiJsuIHzwbb0ixUKIWYZplN/64Fsu36MYD4RChp0LogxomUaycn812arpPTt gkyVPLkPfO/BF0NQ5kZKptgbmUW4FcxYnhi1N8abYlVMQHT4uaEwSIohNfacw0l2fHH2 bLVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oucQP8mSDgLsK9FjcgVONoPRAj5d30rock9kjwmGdu0=; b=thHvcEc0RjUzwNLdtTCUfLO3p4NL+48V1NLKkcLMB6yRIyKY/vsHvTYBEI4F+mHmMW a5NlqlmVjAOpHTvryXW/swtZ6Obc1qWR4HwNSqCLuSVW8fJthyaEnmLqtwtH2+2dJliT GWWUvBLnlpKWzJcw3Fjtvv/aHPutBPyES3RXIJAP3TH6bsKSWwML9H0m4VCZ5jVUhCzs SXBYqjOOPbc80XXTP1nFn7v9dojKquSb8vcZnDWQ9GYQaVjtcS1Ce/MYxfAciiZiNJNZ CKgIxcTJoEzblYpF4obh4EVqf8VuHbfu3UW4y3eO6rszUd96hGxA9+zXi0wEyD1XW4+H xsRw==