Re: Request for Review - draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic-01

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Fri, 28 January 2011 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Bu9W0W2rhb1dFqwvIkb5M0+hdM2syI9PURwSvEk0hGI=; b=kFmBcmqwQC4tMvaxl0S6w/b2hx7LEyJk8K8KQuOA9A6B+MPylqmAMT+8t1xdnqJviQ QArtbNgRZaXWJHUJFKKCJBbLGLOJPzRpzXgdh8anRaPaCEijy5kom7OX1X2IRb8t+FT6 PHvSWoRbI5/cbVF+4j3pA6xb9C3ga84NKwdTM=