Re: [IPFIX] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07.txt> (Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types) to Proposed Standard

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Thu, 17 July 2014 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7337; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1405612766; x=1406822366; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xm0dICgtIEa5AuA0+tmFeYHVRVhfpchkmA17qvkDVm0=; b=YWC6X88NeArpxmiEq1Jxlb73gbdol/WVD+gpUTFmXW/aqU/kTp/wIZ77 E0PDNjwdsUS0U1BSwv0kI0DQULpQjMD1ZbYCC7R/WLgO+weAq3fQpsmLi 9ixZRosAhTOv+od5a1Ks2W1nAWSe4FS6FEjz8OwSUj2+dWjMZZbr0Hs4D w=;