Where was the standard demanded and how can it be continued used in other?

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2013 10:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=6enRLHBRgi7AKNPc8/pVgNglcHjPgySMClwGzFd2Ji8=; b=QDa/mmPM/rbrlwxEwzEkXK4Mq9lnUxT0+VqWeW6TSGDfcIEhvL6WJZQoqs6zcuvmAh XqnCwGDi8jtYYDNyosAcMOqLAoQqkuvv7MRjn1Q+lSTIu9VqOaC3hz+xzcV7gQVG/WAa 3HOZ8y4ybNKDe/aSBB6K2kTI+lCeZoTl6dhdgehgNUaS3nfWr4eXCivuOHx7sOmKfNnr hZhsfTa+M7ZumxrfUaooWbj5BIswj634KanNPPCGYm12YdWPeD4CXvMs6MCj9qXtay5b yIYaktivBjumHufdRG17ldJIOr48qnBL3Xwgyo5sYoAZAU50TWXI4GcKQmyIN7VoxY1m dj9Q==