Re: [paws] WG Review: Protocol to Access White Space database (paws)

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Tue, 19 April 2011 17:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:50:10 -0400
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
To: iesg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [paws] WG Review: Protocol to Access White Space database (paws)
Cc: paws@ietf.org, IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>

I think this working group is a good idea.
My inclination would be to place it in the Applications area.  It looks
like a nice application protocol to me.
There is a reasonable argument for placing it in RAI, as that is where
the relevant GEOLOC work has been done up till now.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern