Status summary re CAT WG Internet-Drafts

John Linn <linn@cam.ov.com> Thu, 06 June 1996 14:04 UTC

To: cat-ietf@mit.edu
Cc: linn@cam.ov.com
Subject: Status summary re CAT WG Internet-Drafts
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 09:24:49 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: John Linn <linn@cam.ov.com>

CAT fanciers:

In a recent sampling of an Internet-Drafts directory, I've found the
following CAT WG draft entries, and have grouped them here by status
as far as I'm aware and have been able to collect (thanks to all draft
editors for their efforts and responses to my queries!).  Corrections
appreciated.  Also, if anyone plans to submit additional drafts in
advance of the Montreal meeting (note: Thursday, 13 June is the
secretariat's cutoff date for pre-meeting I-D publication), or to
reserve meeting discussion time on new or existing drafts, please make
this known and I'll reflect it on the status summary and agenda.

--jl

CAT WG INTERNET-DRAFT STATUS SUMMARY, 6 JUNE 1996

1. Approved by IESG for RFC publication, awaiting action by RFC Editor

draft-ietf-cat-kerb5gss-07.txt

2. Pending IESG action

draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-06.txt

draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-06.txt

3. In CAT-WG Last-Call

draft-ietf-cat-snego-01.txt

4. Under ongoing revision

draft-ietf-cat-sesamemech-00.txt: To be revised June 1996, per Tom
Parker 29 May E-mail to CAT list

draft-ietf-cat-xgssapi-acc-cntrl-00.txt: To be revised June 1996, per
Tom Parker 29 May E-mail to CAT list

draft-ietf-cat-wingss-00.txt: To be revised by Piers McMahon and/or
Ted Ts'o, per 3 June E-mail to CAT list

draft-ietf-cat-idup-gss-04.txt: To be discussed at Montreal meeting.

draft-ietf-cat-idup-cbind-02.txt: To be discussed at Montreal meeting.

draft-ietf-cat-pim-01.txt: To be discussed at Montreal meeting.

draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-cbind-01.txt: I-D revision in progress; July
availability target.

draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-00.txt: Revised Internet-Draft to be
submitted before Montreal meeting.

draft-ietf-cat-ftpsec-08.txt: I-D revision in progress.

5. Inactive

draft-ietf-cat-fipsjjjgss-00.txt: Considered inactive by authors in
favor of SPKM, following changes to FIPS JJJ enabling use of FIPS JJJ
within SPKM.

6. Status determination pending

draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-passwords-02.txt