Re: [Ila] Proposed charter

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Thu, 18 January 2018 16:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MhciryBk98Y8inZC4CIErHmBBgxNC51rQvdb5zkZ2SY=; b=N8kJUjdyUoWgJz7rE+waTsZ0EN/XXJOH6tVfsORydk8CFsOHWDT6GXkF/On1oAi7D6 Jul8Ey88Y8K1ibswc9NPbdkE4gTDImdef1boqgJsk1N4AIW5RXn5YB/bybjFq8EWtFVa WWT1vxEoiajJHhnTDyT6C/JIauHtPPS1v1IzmgvdQd238UO2aFIMKrg7ALC7mUerDIX1 nhLj0v4pUR9HhhRLm1WPOzqZix85zS/Jfd81hUtM//czaFWeCrThowo1QFxd+/ii1kNm dj1GQ/VtitWLF5f/+zewzZW2kKx1MsJJbhleM5GRgUdwhdRqyt7tgmo764nF+1ZZV0Ds Lkpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MhciryBk98Y8inZC4CIErHmBBgxNC51rQvdb5zkZ2SY=; b=c0jfAtx1akoBcEd/mnB+2gpslZNF/2m7upA8NrPSKk1yF0rsgPjhoTVCQGUU/33pe8 PFRqKcmTwG9nkmPj5VK5KAicsalTMVJTxFyaJm/5Do6qetu1JflrJvTiqcu1dCmTA9XG 8E3BJknCTCprE/tRv1ENuWE/bNpvbf0r4RQZqVlDFA762naJ9iZoBU1B2oCCf2gxRsBK oX+4dqTIkdMKjcO2dBxvO1IKjmvCTs/FvyCwqrqRwgg05lsRiM796XX0nQIHDm+8n89E znbiHhwVSWuI0wxpCyRtYNOFYOJB8PHLEUka0HSejb4f96qeUUrewvK3ByDmg0wHxaf7 r/ig==