Re: [Ilc] Welcome to the ILC list

Kyle Rose <krose@krose.org> Thu, 16 February 2017 18:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Mf7uFXfEov5fbc3e3r2dvPlH2fWpiK41meDv3UPjLb4=; b=CgXy/0q3xLtIz0apxpqtpzy7+AQBmNW9exD8tUiNRqvGjfAPDI7E8lBin31AhwUe7A vnb3JhBYHMlFs990Rkdq57/q6PaKdPyhhz53t0s9ijk4T6Hhzmrg6LGsoK46YGFbkvq7 XzAayLze7NzzjeGhOTWbROrj3Sf0FiDRFF34qtO0j5mDRB/ON5q4n/16p9sFLt7qhW/k aWvLH095oEsFd5i65MWBSemETd25Yf2w6IcL5t5BMpZcXZsvC3nAhtfR/W/bjxBk0loO VDGNJOqt8C5L8385Anxo+MQyx4J933YCGZ/lyGLThSGTr4RI2qrhaCLExXV0z00VdWZr meRw==