Re: [EAI] [eai] #11: Capture the scenario of "SHOULD not use UTF-8 in Message-ID" for future advice draft

ned+ima@mrochek.com Mon, 19 September 2011 21:10 UTC

From: ned+ima@mrochek.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:01:00 -0700
To: John Levine <johnl@taugh.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1316466736; bh=KauT1GhmVbzgZgT3fn1NCgDfKEDzGyTZibDnY81tGps=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=RApp3ssRxdDOjIUEgz0NqshY0zn+oO+0y2/BejtTxgHPb9IkaJrivEXiq2Mz2yXpW nXJg+7OZFthx6p962a52EJ9tC8gfdcEY3CK6jQV+ZH8JFY9yuM2NA4pMgnH/OfVDyd YXF5pjgiSxca29ge1QbVouHfSwGP5kDjCh85qKaQ=