FW: I-D ACTION:draft-gahrns-imap-referrals-02.txt

"Mike Gahrns (Exchange)" <mikega@exchange.microsoft.com> Thu, 24 April 1997 01:06 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:59:29 -0700
Sender: IMAP-owner@u.washington.edu
From: "Mike Gahrns (Exchange)" <mikega@exchange.microsoft.com>
Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-gahrns-imap-referrals-02.txt

I've submitted another IMAP referrals draft.

Based upon some experiences we have had while implementing, it  extends
IMAP referrals to other IMAP commands such as APPEND.  The rest is the
same as before.

Chris Newman, Mark Crispin, Matt Wall:  This is the same as the draft I
forwarded right before the IETF with suggestions incorporated.  Sorry,
it took so long to reach the list, but it got bogged down when the IETF
stopped taking submissions due to the Memphis IETF mtg.

thx,
-mikega