Re: [imap5] News about Mark Crispin

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 13 December 2012 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=0ryCqUoSEnGNJp5wBlxEeKI6mn8vjFqNPZCK6FalCEQ=; b=dxNJBfPv/q6qharKVW33Wihd2htqV77LHCXnADSOj1oBmF4KkatlSx/QurkIvAYXTK 9QlMSYIdAKYkvufX3GA1p/CZMiLTzOPJI9eRePlA3HhmPQS+KUqK51D5n6TuhI1CWkBo g7JAfS92ZxaoxcKiHXf1HO+Xadg0JBHi53AOEcY0juOcGXnCIiXDsYSRm9ImheLqaX/K pO43zvSBRY7ZFNxxG0t9cOcaOF3Ojqyrc9MUl5+qdb5ZBh7YdB36fSwiUJkMdhGDRL9B 0TOJB5gfGqTRbK7Mqa43s9Gum7u1eIziHpPdcHUnnQXW1wuK+0rsoOg2DtNyZ8tHzLpv dj8A==