Re: LISTEXT to IESG?

Arnaud Taddei <Arnaud.Taddei@Sun.COM> Thu, 26 January 2006 05:22 UTC

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:25:04 +0100
From: Arnaud Taddei <Arnaud.Taddei@Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: LISTEXT to IESG?
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Cc: Barry Leiba <leiba@watson.ibm.com>, ietf-imapext@imc.org
Sender: owner-ietf-imapext@mail.imc.org

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> Dave Cridland was the only one who responded to this revision of
> LISTEXT, and raised no new issues.  Is anybody aware of open issues?
> Because I'm starting to think this is ready to go to IESG.  Speak up
> now.

Am stuck since 2 weeks at 18 hours per day + too many buis trips. I have
all my ideas in my head but need 2 hours to complete reading Dave's
mails and making a second pass as I have several things to check but I
think I found a way to align a proposal. Can I beg for doing this wait
for Monday? I think I will work on it this week end.

A++