RE: [imss] Last Call: 'Fibre-Channel Name Server MIB' to Proposed Standard

Black_David@emc.com Sat, 24 December 2005 02:33 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
To: brc@zurich.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [imss] Last Call: 'Fibre-Channel Name Server MIB' to Proposed Standard
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:33:08 -0500
Cc: imss@ietf.org, Black_David@emc.com
Sender: imss-bounces@ietf.org

Sorry for the delayed appearance of this message to the list -
it was caught in the IETF spam-trap, which I only just got
a "round tuit" for emptying ...

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754