Re: [Insipid] draft-dawes-dispatch-logme-reqs after IETF#88

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 05 February 2014 18:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:08:08 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com>, "insipid@ietf.org" <insipid@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1391623688; bh=9tDF54Q4h97eYs9KcnrVFG4o6b2owwRVodht0vkCKxY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=FSAV/jn/tTD0gNIHqbWmg/h23XwmEiid/aYeRpBC31RgNB4qBW4jMhSEzkQBKuq7w 5Dxak4+0P3IeGIgKWA+CA+cchfVwLrkQ8F3KT1JiP7YOfer9ddBw3R401/RLjEyUI8 VWRpZuQHSWudH7OUZvXjHs1fPKgT+nCP6wKyzsrUuoY4sQSNIveTZna/04DxJlsDZQ QgHmaMOEQasfS+wwKU1i7x05HV7TRY+IyoruvxW4l0UdXLQSyLwry1KmKeYfAe59kK Zq9VYFbZ8YERn8sdJOJyeHvgiixzLFVdaOTaD4BaLeQCmVbl4Jxt3BjUYt3SkXjfdn SmmRSY9XLHfig==