Re: [Insipid] draft-dawes-dispatch-logme-reqs-02 (repost to insipid)

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 18 October 2013 11:31 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com>, "insipid@ietf.org" <insipid@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:30:53 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.39]
Subject: Re: [Insipid] draft-dawes-dispatch-logme-reqs-02 (repost to insipid)

The INSIPID charter has been extended to include this work.

It would be good to see discussion of this draft on the list, or alternatively, if any of you think you can better this with an alternative, the submission of your own draft.

We haven't decided when yet, but at some point we will have a call to make a requirements draft a working group document.

Regards

Keith