Re: [Int-area] [EXTERNAL] Re: A new link service model for the Internet (IP Parcels and Advanced Jumbos)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 14 November 2023 19:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1699988558; x=1700593358; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=D0aNN2S9QvamVLxtVBvkaA0t9K8/hxEsO4bYbyeNhqw=; b=TeJVtf+Mav5zCc/sz+DSR07Vx2oK802G1nx4XPZRf62wke+WOzMvORIwTJbiDDiz9O FJeR//QUc0iNXRyh10dEAcRX8alWLIAXoj/WmKqlNhG4CZEC0KLgnx+pRLgk5bIlINU8 cjYZn0BEZ7H60rh9fEiwC6E+4T2uCGFQIEn3dVow2fuzyayk8zH0Z8ojSK7PAOIX6MS7 ZcZqreUw6KRC6MRZoUqGz5NyXWq7Zl2zoaus3f8sW+vjxXmEeT/tJXmEN8QnZmaeX1id 1DYYeWIWLMgL6DRRZyQUMAyK3YK5MxnjxghePxRTObQvNii8wwspZYeJn0ibNFbDsQtO ublA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699988558; x=1700593358; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=D0aNN2S9QvamVLxtVBvkaA0t9K8/hxEsO4bYbyeNhqw=; b=k/L0EIFxb6P/HXe2LdXE1govK1mZdv2U/HsQmR0VeL8tRgDCmFWaO6yJz6Eerv9B8S y7Dl7r4YX6Qr2Ep2wJqxLivzGLObHwLJZGOEgUBGPcuSkZcrOOFVPMIN3U62uiTpegw8 H+dir6RfnILHtgAfwPl3EqNeqOvIWjhl6kcsvl49U2rgSAbbe1pV8H2mCD80a4VI2Z5i CRc6Yxv1NnGSWqBrvUk6Cx5oFh/+BBLSHSIfsNAlyKblDVOqafO7uYYSzRgaSf3RY/Wg PP6spgRdbX3lOUo/qpys7vSwhFqOJsPu/366Wuy1Z7KC9fq1DMWXSEXyoJgZh/gDWkwz ivdA==
References: <49a9bfb6972a4cffa9db0af09aff3266@boeing.com> <229dcef1-267e-487d-866d-c340829c1dc5@joelhalpern.com> <84a386bb35fc4921b2ddd47f706fbf17@boeing.com> <CALx6S37WGHgrR6byuyGUQa2WoEWx_JUAL71Mk+g1O3sjDG56sg@mail.gmail.com> <b69d52eaa133486589aeae100decda85@boeing.com> <31b7eaeedd85489d8581570a79d0bf34@boeing.com> <CALx6S36cH=x4xvk-7oJrubWjpBBDE00fV6jCd0SnRvFUMkmegA@mail.gmail.com> <3e52d4e1e584482f9122615d518ba6a8@boeing.com>