Re: [Int-area] WGLC for http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-ipv6-required-00

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 24 June 2011 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=4278; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308876752; x=1310086352; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lcGMwBarOT0lr5Jch9BTNhHdG71oVtu42YgoHrbBZiU=; b=AxE0NhGMxXEtTaK9tm+6/IbDIjGKdpjYqrYr4XdkBAF8BnO/ycXzncZq 4FSayQ+Ke/v6HMKyBT9J55to18yfNeXtxlBZF4DurxSOscww6up+qlV23 s1jJXgCFsCk1nkQ5GQ9NqM9gXJY7nuPxPXKJoA+xkfldmDZcefoiVwNH/ k=;