Re: [Int-area] Per-Application Networking Considerations

"Luis M. Contreras" <contreras.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 18 February 2021 09:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GLRWMe0+WvBF2dqKS2G3KrNkE4FC3QhjeVcSYPDE3rg=; b=UPm+W/apUKIWcOM5KDPbS2CrQ9JWW0jIs9VhSlFZEeH7jpeIjkSfr1grHH9m7zEa/v cLPHQUNxlbozO+6tP9SvGujm933QeJo/RCYmz3y+bNmQVbSbFxmWNFa2RcyXetn9Gc4J G9+AlADCKu/H+KUG6aT4UIVrzXxV/LB0zjihQez6SS/HCGE77C4y79TajCOCxXiYgU84 c38KkueQ5ski926QCosvLTNlrTre+J/H1yWuc0gYy1LYvbpQ9ZCVuZnumwfdTJWJRVtH OAwaz0qCjvAUs9/Fn+z3V8kX/xUymLkS5dbeJTskK2L2mwtfyeacFW/cClaYwUdZjGad CU8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GLRWMe0+WvBF2dqKS2G3KrNkE4FC3QhjeVcSYPDE3rg=; b=mqr92v1tAHB9d9lImxUXALnISpFfZt9AaTaCEHO1r1rahjuhajViWe8YRSMHCaTR+8 H83W3cMLPSH5GmBhkRN5pwuguRRTIqCaJrPp/IEokj6MEEbuz5oFdJ3JUL9+gZLW5A2z tIBvjSVcY3/6Vt3DuFBum0niZ7cHA3TWAG///+uqFQ7lWbXr7FpeBMf8nfoY0J0gCDby RmMxJLx9Su22YjIjIiZTjLTiAaBlUY72DUxtYkaHdRoxfMfgDTAtcXdg8CTCmJVt2riJ STaK/5QExjYslpBKLMfcby1iXNciV+onYl2EDIt0oNePFKAQcjY1ZxY44aJ0PbMifUto /k4g==