Re: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-01.txt

Lucy yong <lucy.yong@huawei.com> Mon, 24 August 2015 13:58 UTC

From: Lucy yong <lucy.yong@huawei.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>, "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:58:37 +0000
References: <20150720180452.16624.99273.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <55AD3B17.50001@isi.edu> <2691CE0099834E4A9C5044EEC662BB9D571D2D2E@dfweml701-chm> <55D75C46.3050402@isi.edu> <2691CE0099834E4A9C5044EEC662BB9D571D2E39@dfweml701-chm> <55D788C5.1020107@isi.edu> <2691CE0099834E4A9C5044EEC662BB9D571D2ECA@dfweml701-chm> <55D799D4.8010605@isi.edu> <2691CE0099834E4A9C5044EEC662BB9D571D2F30@dfweml701-chm> <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D9831832EE5F19@XCH-BLV-504.nw.nos.boeing.com> <55D7A655.5070207@isi.edu>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.147.206]