[Int-area] 答复: [Latency] Fwd: Latency Critical Communication (fwd)

Xiajinwei <xiajinwei@huawei.com> Fri, 17 November 2017 01:59 UTC

From: Xiajinwei <xiajinwei@huawei.com>
To: Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it>, "daniel@olddog.co.uk" <daniel@olddog.co.uk>, Zongning <zongning@huawei.com>
CC: "int-area@ietf.org" <int-area@ietf.org>, "lola-project@garr.it" <lola-project@garr.it>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 01:58:59 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.136.79.49]
Subject: [Int-area] 答复: [Latency] Fwd: Latency Critical Communication (fwd)

Hi Calaudio,

Very appreciated for reading my I-D.

I fast review the LoLa and it indeed falls into the scope of Low Latency Communication.

So could you please add the LolA content in the one use case sub section based on my 00 version and then send me back?

After that, we can exchange ideas how to improve it offline, sound good?

Thank you again!

Jinwei