[Int-area] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-intarea-router-alert-considerations-03.txt

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Wed, 16 March 2011 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; l=19955; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300289948; x=1301499548; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to: message-id; bh=K3krKfAjNBbtN6aGAQ1nqrgeoHKgMRHHADh0s+dtwXQ=; b=hEuRTMxjToCjj3EAi7QndCFLHEgWsWA76bx9CWh2ss4L8XHk1bJSTzBp bb7agih3ixa2k4mo9OvWVwZTy9pTLpiUewIMqPqvFx8njUlPEFUW+vvZF x9dwduOpdoeL8kZfTys0mtYehYN19VFEZRf/EZJRUb1MkF2MJJ2cfCnDq g=;