Re: [Int-area] WGLC for draft-ietf-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-01

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Wed, 20 July 2016 11:28 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net>, "int-area@ietf.org" <int-area@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:28:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Subject: Re: [Int-area] WGLC for draft-ietf-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-01

Security considerations generally fall in two parts (a) that which is essential to the matter in hand, and (b) that which is needed to show people - especially SEC ADs - that you've really thought about the problem. I'd agree that 7182 does not fall under (a). Whether it falls under (b) as a "will mention as part of a rounded picture" is a borderline case.

As for OSPF, my recollection was three and you've found three. I'd guess that's right then. That was one of my only two "definitely should do" issues, the other being to include 7181. I haven't yet seen what revisions you've made, but it's PS, I think everything else is EXP, so that should be clear.

(All three are experimental, it would actually be interesting to know which have gone anywhere. But that's a RTG question, not an INT question.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com<mailto:chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP