Re: [Int-area] [DMM] New draft posted: Anchorless mobility management through hICN (hICN-AMM): Deployment options

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Fri, 22 June 2018 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=j/LQx3aGNuPnh8Tl9Wbp7h0gkDR1nckk6m4GY16rLjI=; b=KjMUqraGeRmcwOaLoxvcK8YyPzu3G8EUsvRdxXH9+r798wEbOxd66mPlfd3koJNLsb QIvxMdHn7B9Hxq/7B2fDsE4iIecbRt4+SBFNEiB3cT9GSuto0eK1mlYNtrSu+emDuOYT e5fpIf7gcQx3+VJkBC8wikNIJbdcTFjUoiqaKaS3fz3DbvfUjHfMxaGeJx5l9lxErLRZ T+UsA3sd5W5eWu4yfZ0mDptzJDis8BGdvq4m9BGRz7eFGfAfuU/KtHrrFy3Jzqgd+n0N Qw9fjMtFeMbPHPtKFVsW5pM6nOTsZpNXx2OIkrXDVR3zYcr7QKIHENNpl5mpkrNpzMOy KQZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=j/LQx3aGNuPnh8Tl9Wbp7h0gkDR1nckk6m4GY16rLjI=; b=dG2a25qCHfWPklDVoLWzQcgqCSKU42gdNo4sRs+FgjlcpcshQ/7JOXCX8Ku+uur46p vZ0xZ/tbUISRW4HeCg5Tp3fcYoruKDh/TLfSK578UdTBBQ5jGQ2yuPiU6JH/7XeIPeVB QN3xQf0dp3gXkXeLj5Pr2HeiHYGncEfoSe6qicSKGvEsm0Fmcgbdc3YY04SEfVKh4auO MGQk5iuVuPuNwfzOmpRsgPbfFsD0SCIXxWobbY1e/Zm1EdwS7DT/LifvUTejlApww9de EQ5CL8UnNS3ScJjeoWCARxmAjZDFcsRY+MzcLbbPnp1JgUc/mzr0M52pKXuS1Jtzrxhp p29A==
References: <CAHx=1M5MFsR6xBvetXEgcjsLJ8rmuLLBWMf9iXSQDguTwMh4Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeonj=E8B9MT3_9zBSzQGgkiqEoMt3a+TX+68OFDeusC7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M7BsPwBbO7UwcCdZfQu4XoiCvLjiuh3pAO_-DV_s_TyBg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeomQdDEb0uh1fS2vxvDJzg3+47m-bhz5Ah_O=ay5LFOhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M5DizvHPxSxxruS9iJA177GOWuQvv+tOWBwT+QXTZt3GA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAceg0-_41iSC6eBun+uNZ+UA1kn1euf1yWvZ4byRRGOu9w@mail.gmail.com> <1529505221125.58728@cisco.com> <CAHx=1M7kWTy_4ZevVS-9X1Utu52oFVmyin4U6FssSsqnOnrEBA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeqBkoqC55dS-4RJ5OtO7hhUviqP420hLEmz2dZ8NM2-Aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M6-tUXNq1NefGtrp7a-DLxRkykcfTC0qCHyM+DzM9Griw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMepL6cRxxjMaw8Phj0tZXuG64-yEZyu+SJYvjm-owmpe9g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M4Z5zaoyezVDAPyRcVOMstW2OraTB4Gj6T02KvU=L=WRQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeoOkR8E=Xw8ZgPtbzX5qTGe4Wfy=L1sUoicvDjRBaNczA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHx=1M6W_HSgOBF18PTT5qvu=4eR4rpSGCa6qcSCSv4T8dzJAQ@mail.gmail.com>