Re: [Int-area] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bagnulo-cga-ext-00.txt

"James Kempf" <Kempf@docomolabs-usa.com> Tue, 06 December 2005 20:41 UTC

From: James Kempf <Kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>
To: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>, Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [Int-area] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bagnulo-cga-ext-00.txt
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:40:53 -0800
Cc: Internet Area <int-area@ietf.org>
Sender: int-area-bounces@lists.ietf.org

FWIW, I presented an extension of CGAs, called multikey CGAs, that can be
used in cases where more than one node can legitimately claim an address to
Mobopts (draft-kempf-mobopts-ringsig-ndproxy-02.txt) in Paris, for example,
multicast, anycast or Proxy ND. This would require an extension to the CGA
Parameters field.

            jak