Re: [Int-area] New Version Notification for draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-00.txt

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 29 June 2021 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=32KSo0i9O8eCQDHkBRAlRhJPNOJmXNYlYy93DYWr8fQ=; b=A1KCUTWwu+SDDnpO+m85AnaBAAs5hmN2Npou964K7IRyqYeDiN5HlvlhTwsegHR8oR WptKr7RZb29AfVXC1EqiQr7lMU8Sb5DtActfC/CGaw04clEnY4cvLInyOooTVtuWVQ7C SPxRnshS1VBz/3jE5u6q8LEZZhznzIBxCZf4jx2mxjOKIJ+GNnu4VlDbJHSr+hfsB8dn i9i7ud7AzeTEHaqAZxjMmaq8LtQFpVALgx8kdUUZ9UOur11LbeJMkRye6g7MKMPCYCYI lxQ99T8O3eA421Msw3wnZLOI5jjrVBduU11Ixq5TZjL7Iit7GIUL3Lb2Jq8nREcpawDL q43g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=32KSo0i9O8eCQDHkBRAlRhJPNOJmXNYlYy93DYWr8fQ=; b=sRsXVQE9AW241OaKGR6ba5aFayQTfehdpF8ea6CXdSkxQgZMHVtesI9fZHoZPqaQYB K67v1k93PQCSS2uBD6BKWpKnAAhcKvFl9hc7SyWTtDF6dqxazDOLlWVtbwX3GujBd2iS tFNdJRoJpsj0aX0+XguLAUl6HNqWE0YtNb2Qs7+F2Z/lYM6TqNDkz3i0oUODsa0fCzq+ IVAcTYFK0VlHwKcBU2BB62ikWhYBG+b5uAz6wGjdf1CY/JGCePCNEsjX+uc532ni/dsS hIsSBo3c9fmbsu4Xer0ScAX9mAqQ7O/UL+Tm8P/KZ7mlfKjmVRqSyMNi9G23gLjNMsBG hcDQ==