Re: [Int-area] Your availability for a pre-WGLC document review

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Mon, 20 September 2010 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:resent-from:date:cc:resent-date:resent-to:references:message-id:to; s=smtpout; bh=RE850XqLU5EKmCN6dFcFVKGkJgU=; b=M+IRc8cton4ww+V595SSXKiLQJ5XXsoD83EUTT3kimFcrgF/z+UgU2XjX+Pm31P4mbF2F6h+1l6MvZTSkAHEcGHzvFWIeEquUwogLr7xURGyUP632OkcSNdUxLXglps2gKj0tQGXPWTbTIG8jT93wTwt+QLiNQtF2fS8x20GpTI=