Re: [Int-dir] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-26

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Thu, 06 July 2023 07:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; t=1688629021; x=1691221021; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=NcCGFhCzEiwQzuovPsbBvfz6a5u64D8sk5Biw/++rYM=; b=IXlcG+a9EjydnUI8OoPh1D9OzsR+2lVWq2Nc5eyfNymrzNswFiIGQjTm2P9rw7E2DX 0NwHQcQLKw/yob2/hVZuEpnX4s6RZo21zIJJasZsSU2Pab14J/TihBS0b3+uzYWi8dWu WqRtoEVF3/9/MQ9CW3zQDS1ypCENEiSzNCoogBItMr23HtVliibWc7JKmk/c0ohtcQ9d M8LCOgFyvKJqihkL7slKU+PmKddZXddLD5abXhB2b5IDWawCUUM9XVakGD/XJU3+dOsJ PtYZsO0MTQm7/jCNhnacMyOmtI/HUfFjmLx6G7VQ8jsqafWOh5MeOudFh9Toc7YzQqDc NnYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688629021; x=1691221021; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=NcCGFhCzEiwQzuovPsbBvfz6a5u64D8sk5Biw/++rYM=; b=jlMqwMLl9Ngh1gX1RFxgiiKpkv7QM6MBSOQ9vb1UXgAde5v7Um0P/6xWBhXmI6c71a mxcWLVp6kTbCBc5Vb6DzUpCbiWB4A7ix/JvXpy/4trAqxHZmQ6hEec8ZcQyuAzK3NMH+ dcf7H2760FqH8yhpKDkkzhlnOB1oVJuvkS4HoaSv6GykDRT0UBUDDh7/7P/p2xNSpaGD 8drqrMoT0gC9wT2BbmUZ8gP/udfWmU4eozQ3fVzNtqVae9pyQXhLEJC5E/ejddv6iWNG A029afT1QzgWzKdoQCtY+IBGz1vCLlzIEY2CK9ldIGhLMOyn8nY2qFsxlWSHeHQzxEHZ 2tgQ==