Re: [Int-dir] Review of draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-01

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 19 October 2016 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=33938; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1476889412; x=1478099012; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=axUAiZhwmL9hQlsVqhal8v6UutgtTJdXGe5//8nOusM=; b=V9CgJvbz5dQ3mblsVHfFwRZTGHXVWxpuyKcNiMrOTG1XtKYRRM1LAgCB zbSzf2Mnl6e8mC2mHWX2+mv2teZt1a02R7RrzSf7a7uTuhEdLDq2880Xt tkdMGbcQpc9dhyJKzoSSKCm9SO73w2q0ISF/Rgy9xG0vZ3GcRDmgsmRaf M=;