Re: [Int-dir] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-tvr-use-cases-05

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 29 February 2024 19:17 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1709234229; x=1709839029; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=svQInXZhX5b5ptx6ya7bFue76nMEcKYDUaDK7wct+20=; b=H5bzhGtjzyLvgRBFGwm8YHvgc3mPxlFg3RkxVtVx1Z16OcPyCR4i0UeYoWDZG1j2Lp pKCjXI3Y5dkGwbXbNCawYQkvwVqcxKK3YX1BcYMqz0n61ccGi52QU0PRuZ37NYFGFBV0 3FHxncUspoQKPYGLAXqwJNR3XjIHetDI8N1KLa4QuzRr/1KjPcsFLmjI0hj5FLN2BLR2 O6UB6/3GvjNoOseXSW6QV9qHl89DN831kIsibZVPnSAWBSXCWAgwXMov5ZuPHWW1QDGN goaqJwMPHGYO/4TXhr2Gn0UVc7aKrJ9Q8bmTecszsBzuBAjSN8n9HIcRn8XADmCOgNPV 0A6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709234229; x=1709839029; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=svQInXZhX5b5ptx6ya7bFue76nMEcKYDUaDK7wct+20=; b=JCd6U/KyjWNF0IgYYHoZEnakpE18bXgKE1QzzC6TU9EJ/Mq8aDtxqyDzxj6+3caoKp STZ/eKF2yUAQVvHWxsMVESBk2dle0C2XV9C6njyldQfUvDqy2v6dcfJyuFwj0UpwK5Zs xUxDlYPDAUCwssUgASW+ZcrcKuLTqD9ZL8kr6jWwVmp6ISeQ44M7hBngNNHej82/ZG76 2ywEvsFLIcoZ08Hw5mom4iqAYuekm6N7I2svJB9sxQ3ANlywVeGwtfeWKUWVe/UOszNM /GMLVNeAO3LNLTR5l2Tdv3QZmBDkDFUssfJim1ufmrlzQkgsuD27687wHa1sMKOdtKTo Cb/Q==