Re: [Int-dir] [EXT] INTDIR Review of draft-ietf-dtn-dtnma-10.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 15 February 2024 23:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708041488; x=1708646288; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=0iC022UqlbgwR+0I1+6qh/zC1MQt0BAoZb7joB41xHw=; b=MZYfTfgKwBGtZ/zEQra60aK5fKs7ufwk8kMxULcgDUdpBwTOW/ZBwliRjTqrLiWpkx m4ZjD9Fs4x2dJtQv8eHM4duTg9PtvlBtiVRlLsZS6kVCc57rS/CxQ8QSdYZhEld2/Cmq nPmZeDB+UrYFHMOOy0/uuckvu5GhzM71KBLtUcqCJKKKry1NOKeW0vII1RgXG6IU/e7j ZohDFv4j4+CDj+H6L7e1+RSRcANXuGhxG+tMvM2To18R2ztVUb9gM9sKkV730277gvHp SOIVMXXXgEtRmiTIPg+b4nx6n7wEhSbLX87CSmPK2O/5JvODafFK572WKGXquENh9ODN S1Bg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708041488; x=1708646288; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0iC022UqlbgwR+0I1+6qh/zC1MQt0BAoZb7joB41xHw=; b=ITtKwP4WsRAWXAk/A7TkJIxs64dCurilJJEn/vlYVtk/pHa1Wd9RZTyHXgE7ou9sOY mGnsnPfLmIQ9Ca0IlqHUQ8ZoGL73RaqfPD0aofJHv4MruwnH725IPYQrc0+BcYZseOKM cp1YpGtv2ss3Hg00Tx0BSXjlzBQuwyBa6Uv5wnScbasyKkj3JiEvyqQmSbfMTawJGNIQ 4a4Ho1rf/KQmsSQjT/IhKAoy67w0jJ4b1hwNs+vgBV3ICjuY3+f32DKGbcrJSWaxtx02 GjOjA47Zvkcgc5hXzddrLNWgarZx1y9fsSAGKRywvv6we170/p1dk+Mzrh9kY6Fqv9pB Agbg==