Re: [Internetgovtech] Coordination Group Members for the Transition of NTIA's Stewardship of the IANA Functions

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Tue, 10 June 2014 19:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=dI7Hy3jInrZKV5BbodgGj2mq/R3HUQRKLTmfCL/5TCk=; b=B3fQdRLUAX74EpNppuP2tiaSPeEbLXp/2F6TzywV64mFW++sfEt1vz8/qYKX1nPlJD 1mOy/Xjs9LAQrB2uPESZ1ebV7TH/A/31GqBDb8SHdZ6naYZiIwrgK7p/ent3rU1W126o LHTuqeG7th9bc7G/FyfncwG0p97OTWozfJ8ltX51Y9pOANJy6OAot9slvegotubq+pE4 4YGFot4uGLYlAS10ThG713ivqnQgccBZdJ9ooEroyn+Izh2Fb1swyhaMFO+Oh9Of/DXD oX8phUWcPrrC+4gdi9Zpa81v9aCWvyy3Ly8sb6dRQz0B8KgU8TlntR9mLE5OP9/ccoHT hBuA==