[Iot-directorate] Iotdir reviews of draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-02

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Fri, 24 December 2021 17:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1640367225; bh=ZAHXII+Q6QbqTZLDMCCkY/GbOapNthE9GRNpokdXhEU=; h=From:To:cc:Subject:Date:From; b=3gCiEnKy5zoQujWck0z3LRy5RKrkQsCZEw1T54h6ivU3r6/1aibZRbUkIG/n0SfjZ nfPeeYwEt1qnP28OZv+nb3QeInSOA2FRwZZdBa1GsikBJTOGjIIC/y3rk/7vRVK08y 1rAC0+WZFT6YgBqGt7wudUUaJHan1svfgavPwfaZZlI+QeJKPoBgTU/2E6AmrW7lz6 wv+7d0JwRHO+UjfoodAw4o/wIGdndVo/xTzG8Lk2hR+jMTFfxkk5KIj0qsaOBQf7Gv l7/Ev86bT8DnCTR7BTXXP+/ThB7H+DW8puLbmqXyGl58a0O7DzaH/6Y7KjJ1QitEC6 Xuf+jIMSddLZA==