Re: [Iot-directorate] [TLS] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-04

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 January 2021 13:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AcqEvI8OVpesmoJdDsxZ6APZWfkk4W3bNgVHGOIvRWI=; b=ls2761C60sH0JnLrIZNUNnfLtPe33dTR5V1NQkYCC4Sxjj5FfbDe4LT2Bue7ghaIf3 s8qmQXSojrY3NWwfDx/6BlQXSugMVy5jsMOC8WpgbDI8MCcNgY8Np5fBzAOYLTkZCp1G oVZCkTCT2vu/GJ5jVGVYFKAENXCtBR6cVxaFDNQ+H9h1h7sl0lcR3P6IrF9Wzi4mUcj+ RIV4oXk9sNgf5wepwJNGnVCHsRAHt2+YmVdI2iCV5YTocjNE3KQqDHlzQAgLgRtIlmNP mavzSqRef6uIZbKoX4GgDv3P+y3cmfdvwk0vox7cFkGU5vnq7EA1LFUGNS87T7xDvimc TxsQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AcqEvI8OVpesmoJdDsxZ6APZWfkk4W3bNgVHGOIvRWI=; b=SseInvLSpVn/y87j5roP3CnZlVwm4E/O8NrKpqJX+KqcMCFw5jsGmBvLCAL5G6FQn5 9VNoGb4ZI9og4iau8RFdp2nK8ORNgzzFyuST7ov0sMIqZkEC9ZRfuSQi6QEsT6blqXv3 NdkwHK9mU9EXxchoL7GaQ/vxzIcbhhDJaxJGONovquoSIv3OzSla/nqlclciMHyKdirU MMslvkEIGNGeitAZN0TdWtvEQpITIfYFonc+49lwXfZVVM5K+SnKg4thZmpJu+P7A/6I eUJrtlf4HkDC6hY4A6odqRhwZ6zApEt+YXS2cR49Be3ckG8Irg1hCByD9Zo9x4NCqL6n sMEw==