Re: [Iot-directorate] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-10

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 02 October 2020 05:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=U+gX4uxx2n435H+CrZZwnxZfEgA1beW0m4jb8JsZLK4=; b=ieZWVYJ0qKS/f+YZRpVdF0BoFnyO8tjhMi4xi8h9xYu8pFKhM9+4dvh70RY4+X7/rB 9CvCEKZU/xjlW1DwkemgTkX3SON6Em1vHxnrBJJzrgxcSG7Ip2wf0tkXkXy+sjMbp5RX OUvGZJnP0MmGoBNeE2gIh88QepmxmiWHT7KaYndQxEH9WtrU+ot4/HxXS2TyRHrzfBxe I8JFCJyV0UqHYzPPpl0cwCeHD+DJI07WB7OwiMK6anf8bBRfJt1pFCb8xw7JVF5PZqQh eoDdLYn0ik8zRQ145xMMDORssjtPx5gG0MED39tQuYLCpGZJcidchRaS3jriXzuT/DwV DC1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U+gX4uxx2n435H+CrZZwnxZfEgA1beW0m4jb8JsZLK4=; b=IfI//QP1FuLMCTOgpLxjL56OXp4Khs6p+M6n2zOqcKwrI5TYqKUrPGJPk2kL2bicXL 69s51Z4jKiMQUTHo3NsW5wEPsOrsvfNFHUghB98kAcLZTDsj+v3KNbpVVH9QOGefSHrm sQI5FKJ+ftLAm/zv13GtGfQtGJEpF222JtW2jxek4qr0MwPHCZ4uCXl/pnYK0+0WfSIX l33ddyT2oo+8H6rxKnPX1A4QN6zJboRMaPDof2BVVO/kEq59IUJG49tT/tjD2m+7jTLF 2Wq8qUg5TRhjtFBEePELak3udwj0AZo0HfZsoRzBiKrP0F8ZFg6XmZLAgCWClPbhBHSo l2bw==