Re: [Iotops] comments on draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile-04:

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Mon, 11 April 2022 17:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1649698200; bh=hjHu1mJ3xnNY659e1mE4eKU+ZOlGgGmdJ9fB9CgNekc=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=6LzzOKUpdy6OJ50dNHJPsBAJ1yjgT3RZdVeJajVoZyoM4L1MxNx+c/u0pW4taVPxh x6Ldbskem6J86y7ZZ2EoorV44MmAjvGgo4nioxpV7YnGYYtDuxMuzAGEHLu/qIRtXN 3buC/aXfUaIKFTk2dk3FILhjmEUwlEeIpMWZEroD+Wfje0RZSj14dssf2aB16784L8 l2ZZC+VESFAgN7Yj7mlzbhGMYChnOLC/zFyZRknpVlzJ3ZeMJ9qNR/MAn5ROrkgHUo wKmu/AduZ0+G1eZ0+xd3fjt1jJXNe//wiVLLCISM/u8eCMC+o9/j/UDbSvIkF6pDyW roKZaAaaUTHEw==