Re: [Iotops] Fw: I-D Action: draft-km-industrial-internet-requirements-00.txt

Kiran Makhijani <kiran.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2021 06:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WkTeM/lwiNqO6CEOheJzCoUfC71KKjf64fnxxN0DFww=; b=hTOBhAe+BSMCMLfKpsSCc+hZxyJ2uJ2wRd/N1ZOEjOVSZxCQ2zeD8Tu/R8/TEOfIJZ +6+QZsalNLt/LsyT2osQGSW//3Ly55eoGBHpGv9trcFV9/Hf33c662oWaKrJ/hKXsbKP Bbn87kfGJV6/QsUVsmG/SuQSvtJh8T3qbHZE03u6U0sOvanpQT09cVUhRie5G2mvOacs FaojiHJsqLs8rX4DcfPAVURoznFKams1yiLEOsYjZqT+9JQff0VysYyoaSXN9f2iu3eC 2O/O5tH/oD7ddxFbLp1Ax+rUQKRQHAfiRKQd3WyjF+SYmSVmo+/ycdIAo+LsskNVmByR +Ahg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WkTeM/lwiNqO6CEOheJzCoUfC71KKjf64fnxxN0DFww=; b=p6j8h/ryOjBvjjCyLhwvFu5hH9/NlZxlpZ3xbB5r1bcVeYvNP3jiVPhIu7UQeTm3as P0qEOwg5DbUIIfM65IgulF8ilODa4i14VOoDHZoKsxO34fxA5NuuaULw+k+ACdr+3fZf WSe8TRI4BvqgCZg0KakFAvXWb4QpiHO+nUYWhtAGy8EHiZ3cFkEppKh6c5QQ7qBIj0qF 6fRZB3tXK6C1717Eu5qSLF/zJ9EFkk6CFjuPGble8nQHbI4bB/57m+qpMC7eqH+E/Xld 3DHwwj05KsyGdfTdK/UefM7ZSjvbyjlTIbZ94dqLMvxAlmLGCMTyRgMAV69uBjaYe0hI JGVg==