Re: [IPFIX] New drafts: followup from Vancouver meeting

Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Wed, 30 January 2008 22:55 UTC

From: Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [IPFIX] New drafts: followup from Vancouver meeting
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:54:52 +1300
To: Juergen Quittek <Quittek@nw.neclab.eu>
Cc: "Boschi, Elisa" <Elisa.Boschi@Hitachi-eu.com>, IETF IPFIX Working Group <ipfix@ietf.org>

Hi Jeurgen

Yes, I agree, we have consensus to adopt
    draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type-00.txt
as a WG task.

On other matters:
I'm a bit puzzled that there's been nothing on the list about the
other drafts we need to decide on - we should have clear consensus
before adopting them.  Please take a moment to tell us that you support
    draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-03.txt, and/or
    draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02.txt
Also, please tell us whether you're able to review them from time to
time.

Last, we *need* some discussion on how to proceed with the MEDIATION
drafts ...

Cheers, Nevil