[IPFIX] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 26 September 2011 13:13 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:15:42 +0200
From: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>
To: "ipfix@ietf.org" <ipfix@ietf.org>
Cc: Thomas Dietz <Thomas.Dietz@nw.neclab.eu>
Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

Dear all,

Trying to close on the recent discussion on the mailing list, I posted a
new draft, including the feedback from everybody.
Please review and comment. The diffs are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

Note that there is this pending AUTH48 changes for [IPFIX-CONF]: the
addition of selectorId, exportingProcessId, and meteringProcessId in the
configuration data model, as state parameters, i.e. read-only.

Only 2 to-do items, as far as I can tell:
- NTP RFC 1305 is obsoleted by RFC5905. Check if the format is the
similar before updating the reference.
- Resolution to the template lifetime mechanism for UDP

Regards, Benoit