Re: [IPFIX] DRAFT IPFIX meeting minutes

"Juergen Quittek" <Quittek@nw.neclab.eu> Sun, 23 November 2008 17:40 UTC

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:40:10 +0100
From: Juergen Quittek <Quittek@nw.neclab.eu>
To: Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>, IETF IPFIX Working Group <ipfix@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [IPFIX] DRAFT IPFIX meeting minutes
Sender: ipfix-bounces@ietf.org

Dear all,

There is an update of the minutes mainly based on the notes taken
by Ralf Wolter.

Please check them at

    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/ipfix.txt

Thanks,

    Juergen
--
Juergen Quittek        quittek@nw.neclab.eu        Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:40:10 +0100
From: "Juergen Quittek" <Quittek@nw.neclab.eu>
To: "Nevil Brownlee" <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>,
	"IETF IPFIX Working Group" <ipfix@ietf.org>
Sender: ipfix-bounces@ietf.org

Dear all,

There is an update of the minutes mainly based on the notes taken
by Ralf Wolter.

Please check them at

    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/ipfix.txt

Thanks,

    Juergen
--
Juergen Quittek        quittek@nw.neclab.eu        Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014