Re: [IPFIX] RFC5101: time first flow dropped and time last flow dropped

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Tue, 27 September 2011 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=paitken@cisco.com; l=21749; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317155128; x=1318364728; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9wNbK2DEErztTTqcl48l5lRRTUvsVUhHxs+runAteqg=; b=HDVklaXrza5z4wRmBXToKjDFXsIXk8oFiPeqEvDyyB54i3MJtRPDNj3B XMXl9PqFtPeUL0runBiiSlAYnA4/wKakPw/Hlt1RBHONK3zHxf8WujRoW qh8qj3T9X/Yedn3Yjx8zpVJTptC+mRcz+qzw50+xcqiPnU5xZ2btSg7Us A=;